16th International Conference on Mine Closure
2–5 October 2023 | Nugget Casino Resort, Reno, Nevada, USA
Registration for Mine Closure 2023
Registration is now open for standard attendees, speakers, government employees, and students.
The option to register for Workshops and Field Trips is available with any of the registrations below:
Standard attendee registration
Employees of government agencies
Full-time student registration
Hotel Reservations are now open. Click here to reserve your room at discounted rates from the conference venue hotel
Please see pricing information below (note that all prices are in USD).
Full refunds for cancellation until Sept 15th. 50% refunds available from Sept 15 to Sept 30. No refunds after Sept 29th.
Registration desk at the conference opens at 16:00 Sunday, October 1.
The ACG team invites you to register for the Mine Closure 2022 Conference. Registration for the conference provides the attendee with the opportunity to:
- View numerous high-quality, technical presentations.
- Learn about and discuss best practice and new technologies with experts in the field.
- Network with industry and academic peers.
- Benefit from Professional Development hours.
- Discover the latest in specialised products and services offered by MC 2022 sponsors and exhibitors.
The ACG is delighted to welcome both international and domestic attendees to this event. For attendees intending to travel to Australia for the conference, please see acg.uwa.edu.au/attend for information on visa requirements.